Restaurant Soups to Go
Whether in a restaurant or cafeteria, it’s important to offer your customers the convenience of takeout items. So when it comes to innovative to-go options for soup, Heinz really brings it home.
Takeout as a category is growing sharply and Heinz wants to make sure you get your share of the pot.
- Takeout accounts for 10% per year in the top 200 restaurants
- 78% of households purchase at least one carryout or delivery meal each month
- 34% of adults say purchasing takeout food is essential to the way they live
- 27% of restaurant soups are now carried out
- Nearly 1/4 of consumers would order soups more often if it were available in more convenient, easy-to-handle containers
Soup2Go: Innovation that goes the distance
Heinz is a leader in packaging innovations and always has been. Our unique Soup2Go packaging solutions ensure that our soup goes from kitchen kettle to kitchen tables quickly, easily and with no mess or fuss.
- Soup2Go keeps soup hot
- Soup2Go keeps soup tasting great
- Soup2Go keeps soup in the container—and off car seats
- Soup2Go ensures a positive takeout experience every time
Ask your Heinz Foodservice representative for more details about our proprietary Soup2Go packaging solutions and takeout tips to capture your share of this lucrative market.